Elégant.s.c.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Anybody from Paris on the forum??

+2
elpicordelatelevisionadic
Paul Weller
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Paul Weller

Anybody from Paris on the forum?? Empty
MessageSujet: Anybody from Paris on the forum??   Anybody from Paris on the forum?? EmptyMer 25 Juin - 9:44

Yeah, its Paul here again, I was wondering if there was anybody from Paris on this forum... you see back in my Café Bleu days we used to hang out in this bistrot in the latin Quarter: L'Allard (I think) anyway I left a vintage Burberry mac in there once after downing two bottles of red wine, a bottle of Pernod and about fifty Gitanes... could one of you nice little French "moddy boys" go down there and see if they've still got my mac??

I'll send an autographed photo of me for the favour!!

Yours,

PW
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MessageSujet: Re: Anybody from Paris on the forum??   Anybody from Paris on the forum?? EmptyMer 25 Juin - 12:20

ca a l'air quand meme bien chiant la gelbique ...........fait pas beau la haut??
fratello

fratello

MessageSujet: Re: Anybody from Paris on the forum??   Anybody from Paris on the forum?? EmptyJeu 26 Juin - 2:09

cool, il me restait pile une place dans mon album à autographe entre Philippe Risoli et Dany Boon!
ganster33

ganster33

MessageSujet: Re: Anybody from Paris on the forum??   Anybody from Paris on the forum?? EmptyJeu 26 Juin - 2:38

Paul Weller a écrit:
Yeah, its Paul here again, I was wondering if there was anybody from Paris on this forum... you see back in my Café Bleu days we used to hang out in this bistrot in the latin Quarter: L'Allard (I think) anyway I left a vintage Burberry mac in there once after downing two bottles of red wine, a bottle of Pernod and about fifty Gitanes... could one of you nice little French "moddy boys" go down there and see if they've still got my mac??

I'll send an autographed photo of me for the favour!!

Yours,

PW
mmouais...moije crois plutôt que tu bois des demis chez"tonton" à toulouse en terrasse de café :wock: .......
Paul Weller

MessageSujet: Re: Anybody from Paris on the forum??   Anybody from Paris on the forum?? EmptyJeu 26 Juin - 2:48

You're a mug mate!!

Yours,

PW
RCF1

RCF1

MessageSujet: Re: Anybody from Paris on the forum??   Anybody from Paris on the forum?? EmptyJeu 26 Juin - 2:59

Un instant j'y ai cru...

Mais alors à qui elle est la Burberry Mac que j'avais trouvé à l'époque au bistrot? Hmm

MessageSujet: Re: Anybody from Paris on the forum??   Anybody from Paris on the forum?? EmptyJeu 26 Juin - 3:02

RCF1 a écrit:
Un instant j'y ai cru...

Mais alors à qui elle est la Burberry Mac que j'avais trouvé à l'époque au bistrot? Hmm
tu veux dire celle que t'as echanger a Mourahd contre un 12??? Laughing Laughing
VULCAN SCOOTER SECTE

VULCAN SCOOTER SECTE

MessageSujet: Re: Anybody from Paris on the forum??   Anybody from Paris on the forum?? EmptyJeu 26 Juin - 3:05

ganster33 a écrit:
mmouais...moije crois plutôt que tu bois des demis chez"tonton" à toulouse en terrasse de café :wock: .......

Paul of Pauls ... ?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Anybody from Paris on the forum??   Anybody from Paris on the forum?? Empty

Anybody from Paris on the forum??
Page 1 sur 1